At Sesame Home (collectively "Sesame Home", "we", "us", or "our"), we value your trust and respect your privacy.
Byh3ersonal Information", we mean information about an identifiable individual such as a person's name, email address, residential address, telephone number, and in some cases, more sensitive information such as but not limited to consumption preferences and payment card information.
- Sesame Home collects, uses, and discloses Personal Information only for the purposes of providing you with our Services and for such other ancillary purposes consented to by you as a user of the Sesame Home.
- More specifically, Sesame Home collects, uses and discloses information (which may include Personal Information) for the following purposes: To provide you with our Services. For example, in order to allow us to delivery goods for you, we collect your residential address if you choose to provide them. To contact you for the purposes of product information, service updates, notifications relating to the Services, newsletters and tailored savings opportunity messages. Sesame Home will never sell your contact details to a third party.
- Sesame Home takes a consent-based approach to the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information. We collect Personal Information directly from you.
- Sesame Home limits the collection of Personal Information by collecting only the information required to fulfill the identified purposes. We will collect only the minimum amount of information required to facilitate the Services. However, we provide you with the option of sharing additional information (e.g. your name or address) to enhance your use of the Services.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
- Sesame Home will not use or disclose Personal Information for purposes other than the identified purposes of the Services or such other purposes which we identify from time to time.
- Sesame Home relies on you to ensure that the Personal Information you provide to us while using the Services is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used. Upon request Sesame Home will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. You are welcome to make changes, request deletion or corrections to Personal Information at any time by contacting us at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
- Sesame Home implements industry best practices appropriate to the sensitivity of your Personal Information. We use administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or destruction in accordance with applicable legal requirements and industry best practices.
Payment Card Information
- To ensure the security of your credit card data, Sesame Home does not store credit card numbers. Card data is encrypted and exchanged directly from the browser to our payments processor, who then returns a result.